The Coordinator – SIWES is responsible to the Provost and discharge the following duties and responsibilities:
1. Prepares and submits master and placement lists to the respective coordinating agency and ITF
2. Liaises between students, coordinating agency and ITF.
3. Organizes orientation programmes for students to prepare them for Industrial Training.
4. Supervises students on attachment and signs their logbooks
5. Ensures that a minimum of three visits are made to the students by the institution’s supervisors during the period of the attachment.
6. Submits duly completed ITF Forms to the agency.
7. Submits comprehensive reports on the scheme to the ITF after the conduct of the attachment programme.
8. Any other tasks as may be assigned by the College authority.